Plastic Mailing Bags
Elliott Packaging offer both plain and custom print plastic mailing bags. Plastic mailing bags are also known as Plastic Postal Bags, Poly Postal Bags, Polythene Mailing Bags or Mailing Envelopes. Our Poly Postal Bags are of very high quality and can be made to suit your business and your product. Plastic Mailing Bags are a very safe and cost effective way to send goods and products. Our minimum order quantities for mailing envelopes can start from as little as 1000 units. We can help with your design for your plastic mailing bag and poly postal bag packaging.
Why Plastic Mailing Bags?
- Plastic Mailing bags are opaque which is important for posting goods around the country and overseas.
- Postage mailing bags can have permanent adhesive closures which is crucial for posting to stop the parcels opening in transit.
- Elliott Packaging manufacture parcel bags in any size the customer needs, this is ideal for customers with obscure size products
- Our Plastic Mailing Bags are made from polythene so are completely waterproof to protect your products..
Elliott Packaging can produce plastic mailing bags in the following materials:
- Co-ex – co-extruded polythene. Black inner and white outer which gives an opaque finish.
- Polythene / poly
- Recycled grey low density polythene (LDPE)
- White black or coloured (black, blue grey etc) low density polythene (LDPE)
We can offer recyclable and biodegrade postage bags. We can also offer parcel bags made from recycled content.
Elliott Packaging offer a number of eco-friendly plastic mailing bags options, with optional printing;
Recyclable – All of our mailing bags can be recycled in recycle banks.
Degradable – We offer mailing bags which are fully degradable. View our Polybatch material specifications.
Low Carbon Footprint – We can provide mailing bags with a low carbon footprint which are made from plant based products. These bags are fully recyclable and are renewable.
To keep postage packaging costs low we offer the following postage bag sizes in small quantities:
62.5 micron Co-Ex – printed up to three colours 50% ink coverage – minimum order 1000 units.
(Width) x (Height) + (Lip)
250mm x 250mm + 50mm
255mm x 330mm + 50mm
305mm x 420mm + 50mm
355mm x 460mm + 50mm
460mm x 510mm + 50mm
Elliott Packaging Plastic Mailing Bags are extremely popular in a number of different industries including;
- Postage Bags
- Mail Order
Here is why we are different to most mailing bag / postage bag suppliers:
- We offer bespoke printing
- We offer a range of different Eco friendly film options
- Our lead times are shorter than most
- We offer a free design service
Free UK Delivery. 3-4 Weeks approximately from signed off artwork.
Here are a few things you need to think about when buying your plastic mailing bags:
Will my products fit in my parcel bags?
We make bags to any size and offer a hand made sample before you order to check sizing. Always allow extra room on each side of the parcel bag to allow the product to be put in and taken out of the bag easily.
What do I need to print on my postage bags?
We recommend the following: Logo, return address, contact details and your PPI (if applicable)
How many mailing bags do I need?
The more bags you order the better the cost per unit will be. Please check that you have enough storage space for your postal packaging and that you have enough bags to cover yourself for at least three months.
Which material is best for my mailing bag?
Mailing bags need to be polythene, this makes them durable and waterproof. There are a few options within this though, check out of material section for more information. Our sales team can advise which will be best for your product.
Within the eco-friendly bag industry, poly postal bags are also known as courier bags which are designed for protecting products throughout transit. Widely used by online businesses, poly postal bags are lightweight, durable, water resistant […]